Friday, March 29, 2019

Calorie density

So, for anyone who has ears to hear, here is a piece of info that has helped me. I am convinced that the food God made for us and encouraged us to eat initially, in the garden, is what we should mostly eat now. Fruits and vegetables and grains and nuts and seeds. He didn’t tell them to kill and eat until after the flood.

And with the exception of nuts and seeds, those foods are not calorically dense. Last night I was wanting a little ‘something’. But I had eaten and was not hungry. I had chocolate on my mind. But then I noticed my cantaloupe. A half cantaloupe has like a hundred calories and is so satisfying, so filling. And it’s great for me. It has all kinds of disease fighting stuff in it, plus things they haven’t even discovered yet. And when they, the scientists, figure out the stuff, they’re like, wow, Mother Nature is amazing. (My autocorrect capitalized that for me). But I’m like, you mean God designed it perfectly to give health and healing to my body. He is so good.

There is a great YouTube video by a guy named Jeff Novick on calorie density. It is effective and funny not offensive or dogmatic or anything that would make people mad. I recommend. Blessings.

No comments: