Tuesday, January 03, 2012

announcing ...

Behold, I bring good tidings of great joy that will be to all people: for unto us a child is to be born. Unto us a son (or daughter) is given. And his/her name shall be called ... Well, we haven't gotten that far yet. Right now we're calling the baby Lucky, since it's the lucky 13th baby. What?! 13 isn't lucky? Oh, well, I don't believe in luck. I believe in Jesus, and that He makes babies and that He calls them good gifts.

So there is great rejoicing in the land. God has said yes to our yes and trusted us with another treasure. How marvelous, how wonderful, and my song shall ever be, how marvelous, how wonderful is my Savior's love for me.

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Congratulations...and love the new background, too. It's neat to see the pictures of your kiddos!

Allie said...

Hooray! Congratulations. Yay for babies, and God who gives them to us. I love the new layout and pictures, too!

Tara said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :)

Unknown said...

I missed this post!!! Wahoo!!!!