Sunday, September 05, 2010

This post is not an adoption update.

The reason it is not an update is that there is not any more information. I do not know if the birthmom we have been praying about will choose us. Sometimes I think that it is good for her to take her time, she will make a better decision, and will be less likely to regret it. We were blessed with a visit from my husband's family this weekend, and I am glad to focus on them, and not either be sad because she didn't choose us, or distracted because she did choose us.

I am aware that everything is in God's hands, and that He alone is our Rock. No matter what we see or hear or don't see or don't hear, we are safe in trusting in the Lord. He Himself brought us to this place. We are trusting Him for whatever the result will be and however it will come to pass.

In the meantime, the mode is *thankful*. I give thanks for what He has done and what I believe He is going to do. I thank Him for the big and small ways He has spoken to us, provided for us, and led us. And I am thankful that, because He is and will always be faithful, that what He does with us and with the baby He made somewhere for our family will be perfect and acceptable and good.

No comments: