Friday, December 11, 2009

day 1

breakfast - spinach and eggs (3 whites, 1 whole egg), non stick spray and about 1/8 cup mozzarella, and i drank about 45 oz water so far. so that's a good start. going on the treadmill next.

weighed in at 229.5 this morning.

why i want to lose weight, part 1
1. i am only really comfortable in my biggest fat clothes. i do not want to buy more fat clothes when these run out, and i certainly don't want to buy fatter fat clothes.
2. i want my kids to have an example of a healthy mom.
3. i don't want people to look and say, see, that's why she shouldn't have more kids, her body is out of control.
4. i want any future pregnancies to be healthy.
5. i want to please and bless my husband.
6. i don't want to be a slave to my body, but the other way around.
7. diligence is a man's precious possession.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bravo!! (I snuck a quick read right now with my last few moments of quiet naptime going on in the house.)

I'm so proud of you!! Those are all GREAT reasons to eat well and stay in shape. My girls have been my biggest motivation to work out regularly and eat a healthy diet. I want them to look at me and see a picture of health inside and out. You are amazing!! I know it's a sacrifice, but you're doing great and the rewards far outweigh everything you have to lay down to achieve the results you're looking for.