Saturday, December 19, 2009

i threw away chocolate chips

and i washed off a beater that still had cookie dough on it. now that might not impress you. after all i ate quite a bit today: cheerios w skim milk, white chili and 1 piece butter bread [it was 1 and not 2 or 3 because i knew i'd be writing it down later], 1 big cup coffee, 1/2 banana, 1/2 apple, 2 pieces pizza, 2 pizza crusts, a glass of egg nog, and 5 or so cookies, plus a cookie or so worth of cookie dough with cold milk.
but i'm a recovering addict. i hate to actually put this in print, but it might help someone else, so i will: i've had such a sugar problem, i've actually eaten rice krispie treats that were left behind (at a church gathering) by a kid and not known if it was my kid that left it. isn't that gross? but i did that. so to throw away chocolate chips that were laying on the table instead of eating them, not to mention that there is a whole bowl of cookie dough in my fridge that i'm not eating . . . well, that's significant. thank You Jesus. You set me free.

1 comment:

Paige said...

I think you are doing Fabulous. Did I say that already? well, it's true!

I'm not sure I could throw away chocolate chips.

:)