Thursday, December 10, 2009

my own personal biggest loser

just watched half the hulu version of the biggest loser - where are they now episodes, and like all fat people watching the show, got temporarily inspired to change my life. my kids talk to me about going on the show. i think i could get on. i am an anomaly. i have ten kids. i'd make a great sob story. i'd cry all the time. i could cry thinking about it. i miss my kids an hour into a date night!

so of course, i think - why can't i do the biggest loser at home? if those people can turn themselves over to the producers of the show (i'm sure tracy and vicki were not the jerks the show portrayed them to be - heaven knows what they'd do with me), i can expose myself here.

so here goes: i weigh 226 lbs the last time i checked (which was pretty recent). i'm going to blog here about what i'm eating, doing, feeling and weighing. it'll be my own little personal reality show.

today i ate a normal breakfast (raisin bran and milk) and a couple bites of a kid's breakfast sandwich. my big triumph was that i didn't finish off the two year old's cereal that he abandoned.

for lunch i ate the equivalent of 3 meals. i had salmon loaf, pork chop leftovers, a large bowl of vegetable beef soup and a well laid p.b.j. i had a cup of instant cappucino, and then later had 2 cups of hot chocolate with marshmallows. for supper i ate normal amounts of stuff, and had a 1/2 cup m&ms later, plain and peanut mixed. my triumph there was putting some in a bowl and not leaving the bags out.

but all in all, i ate enough for at least 2 people my size. help me God.

1 comment:

Paige said...

I am proud of you my friend!